Sunday School begins at 9:30am, we have Sunday School for all ages:
- Our Children's department meets in the Sunday School wing of the main building and has classes from birth-6th grade.
- Our Youth department meets in the loft of the Charles R. Morris Family Life Center.
- Our Mixed Adults (18-40) meet in class 2 of the Family Life Center.
- Our Senior Adult class and our Women's Sunday School class meet in the Fellowship Hall.
- Finally, our Men's class meets in a room adjacent to the Fellowship Hall.
At 10:45am, right after sunday school, we gather for our morning worship service in the sanctuary. We have both traditional and modern praise music...something for everyone. We also have Little Friends (children's sermon) before Pastor Joey delivers the morning message.